Reds Gone Wild!!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Those of you who have visited my blog on Rednesday know that I really like red. There is a lot of red in my cottage. This is especially true in my kitchen where the reds have "gone wild"!! There are red storage containers in all shapes and sizes.


There are red batter and mixing bowls and red spatulas too.


There is a garlic peeler in red of course!!



Vintage cookbooks for a bit of nostalgia. Just look at their charming red covers!



Vintage style tea towels with cheerful touches of red too.


Or if you prefer, a red rooster paper towel holder.



Reds have gone wild in my kitchen!! How about a snack? I could fix you some cheddar cheese and apple on a cracker to give you some energy before you go visit Sue over at It's A Very Cherry World for her weekly Rednesday party.

Yes, I know Bentley, you want a snack too. Be polite to our guests Bentley, and let them go first!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Reds Gone Wild!!