My MBT's

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

This is a departure from my usual post about vintage thingies, Bentley, decorating, Bentley, recipes, or Bentley. A few months ago my sweet husband David, came home with a surprise for me. This is my Show and Tell Friday story for our friend Cindy's blog My Romantic Home. I am also joining The Girl Creative for New Friend Friday.



I am a walker. I walk everywhere. I walk to the store, to work, for fun and for exercise. I also love aerobics and ballet, but mostly I like to walk. These are my MBT's. They were a surprise from my sweet husband who decided I might like them. They are designed to add an extra work out for you thighs and calves and your butt. Do they work??? Both women AND men stop me on the street to ask me that question. I will say it took a day or two to get used to them. I mean you have to balance and stand up straight to keep from rocking. So, you improve your posture. My calves are tight and so are my thighs. My tushie has firmed up. I'm pretty happy.



So dear Bentley, while you are not the focus of this post would you like to go walkies?? Bentley says yes!!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: My MBT's