Will You Be My Bridesmaid?!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Hi Hi!! I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend. As usual it was pretty busy over here! I wanted to show off the adorable Bridesmaid gifts I crafted with my mom last weekend. I have asked most of my girls, but I am obviously still in the process.

I decided to give my to-be Bridesmaids these adorable magnetic boards covered with rafia & topped off with a cute grosgrain bow (all of them had different colors of ribbon to match the girls style preferences). The boards are SO fun & I loved the idea of the girls having something where they could display our save-the-date (obviously not made yet), invitation, & of course the ADORABLE "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" card!

My mom actually found the Vera Bradley pink & green cards at a Homegoods store in WI. The package of cards came with scallop-edged white envelopes, a quilt textured case for the card (with the pink & green floral pattern), & a pink & green leopard print card. The card had a little slot at the top where you tie on a little piece of pink grosgrain ribbon so that you can pull the card out of its case. Finally, my mom also picked up this really cute stamp that's the outline of a pretty dress so for the outside of the envelopes we printed the girls' names in the same pink on the cards and then added a little green cut out tag with the stamp embossed in light pink. SO CUTE! I absolutely love the way they turned out....what do you think?!

Saturday M.'s parents came into town & we spent the entire day looking at rehearsal dinner spots. We're so thankful that M.'s parents are giving us a rehearsal dinner & we found the most amazing place!! We'll be holding our rehearsal dinner at the Proximity Hotel in the Revolution room. It's the perfect size & the hotel is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Me & M. are so so excited!!

After running around town showing M.'s parents all of the different locations we liked, touring the church, & sampling the cake at the bakery we're using for our wedding cake we went over to my parents house for dinner. It was their first meeting & it was SO fun!! We sat out on the porch, the weather was beautiful & my mom made the most delicious dinner of grilled chicken kabobs, strawberry walnut salad, roasted potatoes and fresh baked bread. It was such a great meeting & I know that our parents really enjoyed each other!! Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Will You Be My Bridesmaid?!