Pastel Pretties

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I am absolutely amazed that we are just about at Easter Sunday. First off, I’ve stuck to my Lenten Promise and have not had red meat once. As I mentioned on a previous post, it turns out I don’t “need” red meat as much as I thought I did…and by need I mean want. I don’t have cheeseburger cravings like I used to and although I am sure that I will have a cheeseburger at some point, it’s nice to know that I can choose a healthier option without feeling unsatisfied.

So what are all of your plans for this beautiful holiday?! We’ve got some things in the works which I will be sure to tell you about tomorrow, but today I wanted to talk about Easter décor. Yes I realize that I only have a few days to enjoy any Easter themed décor, but I’m OK with that. I pretty much only want to dye eggs. The last time I dyed eggs was…well, I actually can’t remember the last time I dyed eggs. I think it may have been at some point during high school. Either way, I found the most beautiful inspiration from the ultimate domestic goddess, MS, and I cannot wait to try out this project for myself. Marbelized, delicate, pastel colored Easter eggs - yes, please!

I wanted to make a pretty centerpiece for our Easter lunch that I’ll be preparing, so I think these will be the perfect addition. Now I just need to figure out HOW I want to display these pastel beauties! There are so many fun options as shown here in these beautiful photos.

The overall process doesn’t look TOO difficult, right?!

Do you ladies have any good tips for Easter egg dying or any fun decorative things that you’re doing (or have already done) to make your Easter holiday more beautiful?!

Tomorrow I’ll be sure to share our fun menu with you!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Pastel Pretties