No Time, Busy Bee!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
No time for a long post today because I have a ton to do at work and a bunch of wedding projects to work on! The good news though is that tomorrow I can show you our wedding invitations -- I absolutely love them & since they went out on Tuesday morning that means that most everyone should receive them either by today or tomorrow which means I can share the design!

Also, exciting news -- I won a fabulous giveaway from the lovely blogger, The Pink Tutu! Look at this beautiful necklace that I won from Lauren Nicole Gifts!! I was so excited and can't wait to get it! :) The plating holding the pearl in place is actually going to be engraved with my soon-to-be new initials!

See you tomorrow! Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: No Time, Busy Bee!