Lately…

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
…I’ve been so incredibly happy. Things in life right now are so great and only getting better.

…I’ve been feeling super healthy! Cutting out a lot of unnecessary carbs has not only improved my waistline, but it’s also allowed me to remember just how delicious so many vegetables can be. Last night I ate a half a plate of roasted broccoli and I was actually sad when it was gone.

…I’m craving Pinkberry’s Lychee yogurt everyday. Don’t forget the coconut flakes on top! Whyyyyy did I go in there when my mom was here…why?!

…I’ve been reminiscing about all of the fun events leading up to our wedding day last June. I’ve been re-reading all of my re-cap posts about my bridal showers, breakfast, luncheon and of course the wedding itself. I’m so glad that I documented everything so quickly after because I am reminded of so many amazing memories that I might have otherwise forgotten. It’s the little things people! What a fun time!

…I’m dreaming of creating the perfect carrot cake at home. I’ve got some recipes ready to go and I’ll be attempting them soon!

…I’m wishing the weather would turn warm and stay warm. Today I’m wearing tights and boots…my toes are ready to break free!

…I’ve been planning out fun Easter themed crafts to do at home to spruce up my apartment. I think maybe this weekend I’ll put a few of them together.

…I’ve been really scoring at work. Projects and assignments, it seems like I’ve been able to conquer all and I’m pretty sure my boss is loving me for it.

…I’m starting to enjoy New York City more and more. I had a minor breakdown a couple of weeks ago regarding the city and it not really feeling like “home,” and it still doesn’t, but I’m starting to not worry so much about it and instead to enjoy the time that I’m spending here.

Fun baking post tomorrow! :)

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Lately…