IPL showdown - Philips Lumea vs. Boots Smooth Skin iPulse

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I've now had 2 sessions with Philips Lumea (and definitely so far so good - I already have some charming bald patches on my armpits). And there's a new twist in our IPL tale: Boots have been in touch and offered both myself and Gemma the chance to trial their Smooth Skin IPL device (aka Cyden iPulse) to see how it fares against the Lumea.

The launch of Smooth Skin was my wakeup call re. the possibility of home IPL. I researched it thoroughly at the time (and counted my pennies with a view to purchase), so that was my benchmark when I first investigated the Lumea.

As it now stands, Smooth Skin and Lumea seem to be the leaders in the home IPL field, so I'm delighted to be able to offer a direct comparison between the two from a user perspective.

The Smooth Skin arrived yesterday and I'm doing my initial patch test this morning.

Can't wait to see how this pans out...


(image via Google)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: IPL showdown - Philips Lumea vs. Boots Smooth Skin iPulse