Vintage Needlepoint and China

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

There are two things I always keep my eye out for whenever I visit
antique, consignment or thrift shops and they are ...



Vintage china and vintage needlepoint.
I love the soft muted floral patterns found on vintage china
and often on needlepoint too.



I love needlepoint covering stools and for cushions.
I am often amazed at how inexpensive these pieces are because
I know how many hours were spent creating them.



I once had a friend who introduced me to needlepoint and I made
a few pieces, but then I started quilting so I never stitched any more pieces.



So now I just enjoy finding them.

I am joining Suzanne for Vintage Thingie Thursday
and


No Bentley, we are not getting a bulldog puppy. Daddy
just likes to bring up the topic from time to time.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Needlepoint and China