To Have & To Hold

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I never thought that I would need a “handbag” for my wedding day. To be honest, why would I need one? It’s not like I’ll be carrying it down the aisle with me or holding it during M. and my first dance together. I always just thought it was kind of a silly idea. Even though I still think it’s kind of silly, my mom was browsing the J.Crew sale and noticed THIS ivory silk/satin clutch. She sent me a link to it and went ahead and bought it. I looked at it this weekend with my dress and I actually really love it. I’ll probably just use it to hold the lipstick/gloss I’ll be wearing that day, some powder/some type of “face” refresher, and maybe a little mini bottle of perfume (which I need to tell you about the “wedding scent” that I chose!). Plus, I am sure it will make a pretty “details” picture set next to my shoes.

This weekend I also had the chance to try on the pink Milly dress that I ordered for the rehearsal dinner. I absolutely L.O.V.E. it! The pink is NOT like what it looks like online. I was thinking it was going to be more pastel pink, but it’s a little more bright. Even though it’s different than I thought, I still love everything about it! My mom must have been on a “handbag” spree because she picked up THIS ADORABLE bright pink Lilly Pulitzer clutch for me to carry the evening of the rehearsal. It’s just slightly darker than the color of my dress, but I like the tone-on-tone look. It's also made out of woven, summery straw which is perfect for the time of year! The gold in the ornament goes perfectly with the gold flecks in the dress and it will be so fun to use even after the wedding is over!

My wedding outfits are finally being completed by all of these wonderful accessories!

**Pictures taken from J.Crew.com & LillyPulitzer.com**

0 comments:

Post a comment on: To Have & To Hold