Game Day Snacks

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
M. and I had a really fun time last year cooking together before (or, well, FOR) the superbowl so we are doing it again this year!! Obviously plenty of "bad-for-you" food will be involved. This year we'll be making the following:

-- Two kinds of chips & dip...a ranch-y-esque dip and a baked carmelized onion dip.
-- Homemade pizza...we did this last year too and were really pleased with how it came out! I'm pretty sure our pizza will be topped with fresh mozzerella & sausage!
-- Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls...yes, you read that correctly. I've been wanting to try out this ridiculous recipe for a while now. I told you we were making junk food!

I'm looking forward to a fun afternoon of cooking with M.!

It snowed last night which meant that my drive to work this morning (I was hoping for a snow day, but unfortunately this did not happen) was really beautiful. There's something about driving alongside water surrounded with powdery, snow covered trees -- so peaceful. It's also supposed to snow another 6 or more inches starting Friday evening. Here's to another weekend cuddling on the couch with M. watching the snow fall outside our window!

What will you be doing for Super Bowl Sunday!?!?
I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Game Day Snacks