A Bentley Autobiography

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Hi ~ I am Bentley of Ash Tree Cottage.
I have a very busy life here at the cottage and I will
tell you a little bit about me.

I like to drive ~ but I don't have my license
yet!!!



I look handsome in my Mardi Gras beads and my
Momma's gumbo is really good!




I like to ride in my Momma's bicycle basket. I pretend that
I am Toto and she pretends that she is Dorothy!



I don't like baths !!!
Be sure to let my Momma know this and
maybe she won't make me take them anymore.



Momma bought me this "Mini Me". I like to make
Mini Me bark and I put him on my Mamma's tummy
while she is doing her abs workout on her exercise mat.
Ha ha ~ it makes her giggle when I do it while she's trying
to do her yoga workout too ~ especially during
downward dog!!!



I like to help my Momma garden. Sometimes
I run off with one of the flowers she is trying
to plant. I don't know why she doesn't like
me to do that ~ do you???



I found my pink hairbrush ~ this is not good!!
Maybe I will bury it in the garden when Momma is not looking!

That's all for now. Momma told me to
mention Thelma the chicken but I won't do it
because I don't like her.
I do like her eggs though!!

I have a crush on Lucy ~ you can visit her at
Don't spread this around though because I also
have a crush on Krumpet!

Love and puppy dog kisses,
Bentley

0 comments:

Post a comment on: A Bentley Autobiography