Back on Track!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Hello everyone!! I hope that you all had a lovely weekend.!!

I am finally feeling back on track today!! I had a wonderful weekend full of relaxation and not-so-healthy eating. On Friday evening M. and I went to our favorite Old Town restaurant and enjoyed their “restaurant week” menu. My favorite part of my meal was the mushroom and truffle oil risotto and my dessert – tiramisu with an AMAZING homemade mascarpone cream. M. really enjoyed his roasted pork loin dish and the restaurants homemade chocolate ice cream for dessert. After dinner we walked around Target and picked up a few things that we needed and then went home and lounged on the couch together.

Saturday morning we were on a mission – finish our wedding registries!! We decided on William’s Sonoma, Sur la Table, Macy’s, and Bed Bath & Beyond (even though we both hate this store!). It was really fun going around the store and picking things out together. I really enjoyed picking out our crystal, home accent pieces and many fun kitchen gadgets! We ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (always a guilty pleasure) and again relaxed the rest of the evening.

Sunday morning we had to make a run to the grocery store and I decided to challenge myself by picking up the ingredients to make homemade focaccia bread. We stocked up the fridge and I picked up a vanilla orange cupcake with blood orange frosting (My absolute FAVORITE flavor!! I told you we didn’t have a “healthy” weekend) at a local bakery. I did end up making the bread (and it wasn’t a complete failure!) which I will show off tomorrow!!

Today I am back to my work out routine and I am really looking forward to it! Have a great rest of your Monday! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Back on Track!