The Poor Man's Plastic Surgery

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Well after months of on again off again exercise I am finally getting back to my regular routine. Obviously I should not have let it be so long before starting up again, but as you know…it’s been a little busy in our little family lately.

I started back slowly on Monday with a little Jillian after work and then a cool down stretching session and yesterday I was back on the treadmill for a decent 3.5 miles running at a medium pace. Of course my endurance is nowhere near where it was leading up to the wedding, but I am confident that I’ll get back there. It’s so funny because I remember telling myself before the wedding that I wouldn’t let myself fall back into one of those “non-workout” funks, but of course, it happened and there is nothing for me to do but get back to it! **At least this time I feel like my “funk” was well deserved!**

So today I think I’ll be back on the treadmill and then follow that with some light weight lifting. It’s always hard getting back into the routine, but so worth it!

Have a fabulous (I can’t believe it’s already) Wednesday everyone! :)

**I really got a kick out of this "vintage" poster. Pretty funny!**

0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Poor Man's Plastic Surgery