Symphony Debutante Holiday Tea

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Tomorrow is going to be the big reveal for the Save-the-Dates (we are sending them out tomorrow so I didn't want to show them off too soon!!). Today though, I want to recap another "Thanksgiving" event.

December 28th my little sister will be presented as a Symphony Debutante. This is a fun tradition in my hometown & you must be nominated for the honor. I participated in the Deb Ball when I was a sophomore in college & now I am excited to see my sister presented as well. She'll be wearing the same dress & beautiful silk/satin gloves that I wore for my big night!

Part of being a Symphony Debutante means there are many social events to attend. Every year the Debutantes and their guests attend the Symphony Holiday Tea to kick off the final month of their honor.

My sister invited one of her close friends from high school and my mom and I attended as well. It was a beautiful afternoon and we had the chance to catch up with all of the girls, their mothers, grandmothers and other guests, and I even had the opportunity to catch up with some of the debutantes from my presentation year.

We nibbled on some small sweets, enjoyed the beautiful music being played by the wonderful pianist & took in all of the beautiful Christmas decorations. Overall it was a fabulous afternoon -- and now is the countdown to C.'s big debut!! -- Only 27 more days! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Symphony Debutante Holiday Tea