What I'll Be Wearing: Engagement Party

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Last weekend my mom & I had the chance to go over many different wedding/wedding-related details. The engagement party was one topic that I was excited to talk about. We're having the party mid-January & it will be a cocktail affair. I will save some of the other details for another post, but I wanted to share what I will be wearing!!!

I will be wearing this fabulous dress by Sue Wong. This is certainly not what I would normally pick out -- I'm more of a black cocktail dress kind of gal, but I really wanted to wear something fun & special since it's the only engagement party I'll ever have!! :) Plus, my wedding dress is very classic and elegant (or at least I think so!), so it will be fun to wear something kind of funky for the party!

I love the pale gray color & the fluer de lis pattern & the beading at the waist. Plus, the skirt is SUPER fun -- I love prancing around in it! Now all I have to do is figure out how to do my hair and what jewelry I'll be wearing! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: What I'll Be Wearing: Engagement Party