Our Wedding Video Trailer!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Do you ever wonder what a bloggers voice sounds like in real life?! I always read people's blogs and based on their photos or the way that they write I assume that the actual sound of their voice will be a certain way. Sometimes bloggers will post videos of themselves where you can hear them speak and sometimes I have been incredibly surprised with the way that they really sound and sometimes I've actually been pretty "on the money" with my assumption.

So if you've ever wondered what my voice really sounds like...or even if you haven't, I figured that this would be something really fun to share with you today!

I've been anxiously awaiting the link to our preview trailer for our wedding video from the amazing Andy Jackson of Portal Films. Last night he emailed the link and I am MORE THAN EXCITED about what he has done so far! I cannot wait to see the rest of the film! :) :)

So yes, you'll be able to hear my voice on this video during our vows that Andy captured just beautifully. To be honest, I usually cringe a little every time I hear what I really sound like (like on message machines, or even, yes, videos), but this time it's much sweeter and I could care less that the sound of my own voice bothers me. The words that I spoke on that afternoon, June 19th, 2010, were some of the most amazing words I have ever spoken...and to one amazing man. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful companion by my side for my walk through life, now OUR walk through life.

So without further ado, the link. Enjoy and let me know what you think! Definitely don't forget to turn on your speakers!

If you too want a special and amazing reminder of your big day I HIGHLY recommend Andy. You barely even know that he is there and he captures THE MOST BEAUTIFUL moments on film. Seriously, cannot wait to see the rest!

www.portalfilms.com/cinema/andreaandmichael

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Our Wedding Video Trailer!