Max Factor Second Skin Foundation Samples

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I've been reading a lot lately about Max Factor's newest foundation, Second Skin. It's being touted as a very good high street buy by many beauty bloggers, and Max Factor are helpfully offering free samples. About ten days ago, I requested my sample, and it popped through the letterbox this morning.

While it does dry down to a lovely semi-matte natural finish, and feels very soft and smooth on the skin, the two shades I received were both medium toned - both way too dark for my very pale skin - so I couldn't really apply to my whole face and test it out for a day.

If you've got more medium toned skin - I think everyone gets samples of the Natural and Golden shades - you can request some free samples at Max Factor's site.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Max Factor Second Skin Foundation Samples