HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNE!

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
M. & I want to wish my little sister a very happy 20th birthday!! I guess I can't really say you're my "little" sister anymore, huh?!

In honor of your birthday, & not being able to actually celebrate with you today, I decided to bake you a cake. Oh.....yes, doesn't it look good?! I baked THIS recipe from The Pioneer Woman as featured on Bakerella's blog a few weeks ago. While I was VERY excited to try out this recipe (because everyone said it was THE BEST chocolate cake they have had) I was a little let down. Maybe it's because I am not a super awesome baker, but I was looking for a little more....I must say though, the chocolate frosting was quite scrumptious.
So Corinney, this chocolate sheet cake (since I don't have any pretty cake
pans) with chocolate fudgy frosting is made with love for you!!! M. & I enjoyed a piece in honor of your birthday & maybe there will even be some left over when you come to visit at the end of the week....we will certainly try to save some, but we make no promises!

We both hope that you had a FABULOUS day filled with many smiles & fun things (hopefully not a full day of class) & we are both so excited for you to come visit -- then it's Thanksgiving Break -- what could be better! Well, maybe a piece of this chocolate cake...


I love you little sister! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
(M. says he loves you too!)


0 comments:

Post a comment on: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNE!