Forgive Me...

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
...because I lied. I didn't come back last night. We ended up having way too good of a time at our dinner which meant we stayed until the restaurant closed and didn't get home until about 12am.

M. arrives late tonight with our moving truck full of all our things. I absolutely cannot wait to see him -- this time apart really has been hard on us even though it's only been a week. Call us wimps if you want to, but we just need to be together.

We'll be moving in all of our things early tomorrow morning, but I will be back potentially Sunday evening, but definitely Monday otherwise with a recap of the rest of this weeks events and activities. I don't want to miss documenting all of the things that have been going on...

Have a wonderful and happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Forgive Me...