Vintage Thingie and an Award

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

This is my vintage cranberry scoop. It is hanging in my kitchen underneath another vintage thingie. Bentley and I are very excited. We were given an award by Pets Direct in England. Thank you John for bestowing this award upon us. Bentley and I are very honored to accept your generosity. Please go visit Pets Direct and please don't forget to visit our lovely hostess, Suzanne, The Colorado Lady for another weekly Vintage Thingie Thursday.

Are you excited Bentley? Just think ~ an award from your homeland. If we could bypass the quarantine, Momma would book a trip for us to visit your homeland soon!! Wait a minute, you should start calling me Mum!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Vintage Thingie and an Award