Perfect Pup Accessories

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I’m so glad that it is already Wednesday! I have no clue why, but this week is going pretty quickly for me. And I was afraid it was going to drag by after two short work weeks in a row.

So I’m trying NOT to be that person who is obsessed with their pet and talks about them all of the time, but I figured I could write at least ONE blog post solely related to pets….(errr…my puppy), right?!

Well don’t worry, I’m not going to tell you about the hundreds of cute faces that he makes or about all of the funny things that he does, but instead today I wanted to show off some of my favorite online pet finds for pup accessories.

In no way do I plan on spending hundreds of dollars on my little guy, because, well, he is just a dog, but I still like to eye some of the adorable things that are in the marketplace for pets. The one thing that I really would like to get though is a cover for his crate…something that “goes with our decor” so that we don’t just have a big silver criss-cross metal eye sore sitting in our apartment.

So first up, let’s take a look at some of my favorite dog-crate covers as of now...I did a simple Google search the other day and came across the adorable arabella&fern website. I love their fabric choices for crate covers and the design is simple and clean. It would certainly be hard to choose which fabric to go with since they offer everything from geometric patterns to an adorable and preppy “dog” print. Check out their website, you won’t be disappointed!

Next, I did a search on Etsy to find some fun options and I’ve got to say my hands down favorite was Bow Wow Beds. The seller’s items are too perfect for our little guy and they are very reasonably priced. You can even have your pup’s crate cover or bed personalized with a modern stencil. Love it! While these items don’t come in patterned fabrics, you can choose from a list of 30 different colors of duck canvas. I like the solid color choices and the personalization – perfect for our semi-modern NYC apartment. According to their website, they've also been featured on the Nate Burkus show and Oprah!

A while back I stumbled upon the adorable site, Molly Mutt. They make awesome dog beds in fun fabric patterns and colors that you actually stuff yourself. They have an “eco-friendly” message by suggesting covering your existing dog bed with the molly mutt dog duvet, or, you can buy a small insert and toss in a bunch of your old clothes or bedding that you have lying around your house. They offer a whole page devoted to things that you can “recycle” into your pup’s sleeping spot. Plus, their website and logo are just too cute. Check them out!

Finally, for a little more "fancy pooch", check out Best in Park which offers (according to the web site), “quality goods for distinguished dogs about town”. I think this fits my pup Thatcher jussssttt fine! And while I agree not to dress my dog up in tons of little doggy clothes, I simply CANNOT resist the uuber adorable houndstooth doggy-bowties. I mean seriously? Every preppy boy pup needs one of these…right?!

Any other great puppy/pet accessory suggestions?!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Perfect Pup Accessories