Tea on the Porch

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

Good Morning! The sun is shining this morning and what a beautiful morning it is!!
Would you care to join me on the porch for a cup of tea? Bentley is here somewhere. He may just be peeking through the fence to see the neighbor's chickens.



Make yourself comfy. You can choose between the antique wicker chair or Grandma's old rocker. I have been looking through this vintage garden book while waiting for you. Mornings like this inspire me to start so many projects that have been put off because of all the rain we have had recently.


There is nothing like a cup of tea to get my morning started off just right. While I am busy making a list of all the things I want to do today, stop by and visit my friends who are serving tea and showing off their table tops. Take A Stroll Thru Life at Marty's and Terri is having Tea Cup Tuesday over at Artful Affirmations. Terri has been to Paris recently and has some fabulous pictures of her trip. Make sure to visit Martha at Martha's Favorites too. Martha and Terri are co-hostesses for Tea Cup Tuesday. Then stops by Wanda Lee's The Plumed Pen for Tuesday Tea for Two.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me this morning. Sorry Bentley was not here to greet you. He is so very busy in the morning chasing squirrels and visiting the chickens next door.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Tea on the Porch