Spontaneous Dance Party

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Sometimes I have random dance parties in my living room...alone.

They are totally spontaneous, but it's usually when I have some extra energy to burn, or, I may just be feeling extra happy...you know, it's like I'm a five year old.

Last night I was happy, but I had a lot of energy to burn after being at work about an hour and a half longer than planned. I had a proposal that I needed to help finish up and it took WAY longer than necessary.

It also may have been the sugar that I consumed approximately twenty minutes before the dance party ensued (again, I'm five years old), or maybe the fact that I had just downloaded some new music to my i-tunes. Either way - I love those spontaneous moments.

What I love about those moments even more is when my husband gets involved. Sure, it was me dancing alone for about fifteen straight minutes doing the most insane and outrageously ugly dance moves you've ever seen, but for about the last song and a half the husband got up off of the couch and danced along with me. We even had the pup on the couch dancing a little bit too.

Moments like that make me happy, happy, happy.

Just a fun memory along my journey in married life...

Happy Friday everyone! I have an event today which I am frantically finishing up preparations for. I'm looking forward to another relaxing and WARM weekend. I hope that you have a relaxing and WARM weekend too! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spontaneous Dance Party