Special Invitation: Bridal Breakfast

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
With all of the craziness in the last few weeks (Traveling back and forth from DC to NC, M.’s big Graduation celebration and preparing for my Bachelorette party) I completely failed to share a BEAUTIFUL invitation that was sent to me a few weeks ago.

My mom’s friend Andrea and Suzy are throwing a “Bridal Breakfast” in my honor and I am absolutely thrilled! My mom’s friends have been SO generous – first there was my bridal shower, a bridal luncheon planned for the day before the wedding, and now a fabulous breakfast! I just cannot wrap my mind around the immense kindness and thoughtfulness of these women. Each and every one of these events is going to make my wedding weekend all the more memorable and special and I am so thankful for it all.

Speaking of this Bridal Breakfast... look at this GORGEOUS invitation! I LOVE the vibrant orange and grass green combination! The flower print is just too cute, and the satin accent ribbon did me in – I love everything about this invite!

I mentioned it many, many months ago, but remember that red dress that I bought (and also wore in those “second round” engagement shots?) – if you forgot I posted this handy pic. to jog your memory...well I think that’s what I’ll be wearing for the breakfast paired with some fabulous jewelry of course – I’m thinking a fun necklace different from the one I wore for the engagement pictures to change things up a bit!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! PS: Isn't it great that it’s already Wednesday?! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Special Invitation: Bridal Breakfast