Meet My Bridesmaids

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Since I am lacking any real inspiration today, I figured it would be a good time to introduce you to my bridesmaids.

First off, my Maid of Honor. My little sister C. is going to serve as my maid of honor. I really couldn't think of anyone better. She is my best friend (even though I annoy her ALL the time & she does the same to me) and I love her more than anything! She's been so supportive of my relationship with M. & I am so excited to have her standing by me on the wedding day. The picture above is of C. & me dancing at my Debutante Ball. The picture to the right is C. during one of our trips to NYC!

Next is my Big in my sorority, Lindsay. When I got her as my Big I didn't even know who she was! During the Big/little reveal I turned around & didn't even know her name (VERY embarrassing!)!! As our college years went by we became so very close & I love her so much. We've shared so many special memories together & I am so honored that she accepted my invitation to be a bridesmaid! I am so excited that she will be by my side! The picture above is from a party during my Junior & her Senior year at Elon. The picture to the right was taken after her graduation ceremony at Elon University.

Next is my roommate from Junior & Senior year (also my roommate in London), Ashley. Another girl who is an unexpected friend. When we first pledged the same sorority I DID NOT like Ashley. I thought she was far too peppy, but after a summer of hanging out together I found that we were really perfect friends for each other!! We are now GREAT friends & I am so glad that I have had the chance to get to know her! The picture above is from our trip to Wales. The picture just below is another one from Wales!

Summer is my fourth bridesmaid. Summer is another sorority sister & she is my Grand-Big in my sorority family. I met Summer during recruitment & LOVED her for the simple reason that she was as tall as me (I had spent the ENTIRE day talking "down" to people...literally)! After recruitment & rushing her sorority I found out we were going to be in the same sorority family! Even though she was only at Elon during my freshman year (she was a senior at the time) I always looked up to her & thought she was just amazing...& she is! I know she will be very supportive on the day of the wedding & throughout the entire wedding process. I'm excited that she will be able to share in the fun! The picture above is from my Freshman year & Summer's Senior year sorority formal - we both wore red silk! The picture to the right is from one of our sororities homecoming events this past fall (I had to miss since I was in London)!

Finally, I have a "junior" bridesmaid, my cousin Kathryn. I was a flower girl (when I was four) in my Aunt Jill's wedding (Kathryn's mother) & I thought it would be really neat if Kathryn participated in my special day! Unfortunately I don't get to see Kathryn often, but she visited NC to help celebrate my graduation & I hope to include her in many of the festivities to come! She's super cute & I am honored that she accepted my invitation to serve as a bridesmaid - I think it will be really special! The picture to the left is when Kathryn came to celebrate my graduation from EU!

Hope everyone had a fabulous day!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Meet My Bridesmaids