Featured!: Bridal Portraits

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Remember my bridal portrait recap?!

Well I received some VERY exciting news from my photographer only a day or two after our shoot together. She told me that Southern Weddings may want to feature my bridal portraits on their blog, and well, today they did!!! This news obviously floored me considering I have been staring at the beautiful weddings/brides on that blog for months and months now (even before I was engaged!)!

I’ll be back with updates and such regarding the wedding starting tomorrow, but I wanted to share this exciting news with my fabulous readers! So go check out the absolutely fabulous Southern Weddings blog although if you're anything like me, you've already checked the blog since it's the first thing I check in the morning...and I'm already married! :)

I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Featured!: Bridal Portraits