The Clarisonic Diaries: Three Weeks In

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
Wow, the weeks are just flying by.  I've now been using my Clarisonic for three weeks.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view), there's no cheek photo this week, as I wasn't quite awake this morning and took a photo of the wrong side of my face.  Muppet.

I'm still not having entirely good skin days.  This week I've had a couple of really nasty spots, and some strange bumpy bits have appeared on my forehead.  Before I blame the Clarisonic, though, I've decided that regardless of what results I do or do not see in the first month, I'm going to continue on for a further month with a different skincare regime, just in case it's my current set of lotions and potions which are making me bumpy (and spotty).

On the upside, my skin is still exceptionally soft and smooth, and all forms of product continue to sink in ever so quickly.  I'm exfoliating less than I used to, as I feel that the Clarisonic is giving my skin a pretty good exfoliation twice daily, and I don't really want to overdo it.  Read on after the jump to see my full face photo for this week.  It was taken early this morning, so excuse the bleary eyes.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: The Clarisonic Diaries: Three Weeks In