Amish Mini Quilt on My Table Top

Posted by follow me On 0 comments

I love quilts. My mother-in-law loves them too. Shortly after my husband and I were married she made this lovely mini quilt for me. It is patterned after an Amish quilt that she once saw. I love the bold colors and it's truly a work of art.



There is one intentional flaw in the quilt. She told me that Amish women intentionally place one flaw in their quilts because they believe that only God is perfect. Flaw or no flaw, this little quilt is a perfect treasure to me. Please stop by and visit Marty's perfectly wonderful blog A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday.

Speaking of perfection ... little Bentley is napping close by as I post. To me he is absolute perfection!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Amish Mini Quilt on My Table Top