Adventures in Running…Barefoot

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
I don’t know if it’s the fact that we had Monday off or if I am literally just going crazy this week, but I have forgotten some part of my “running ensemble” everyday this week. Yesterday was especially notable considering I completely forgot to pack a pair of socks.

Did I skip out on my running for the day?! Is my wedding in 15 days...then you should know the answer – I stuck to my program and just suffered through the fact that I didn’t have any socks on…for five whole miles. I’m surprised I didn’t end up with 1,000 blisters on my feet and can we just talk about how gross it is wearing sneakers with no socks – bleck!!

It’s a busy day here at work, but I’m leaving (on a jet plane) this evening for a weekend in NC. My mom and I have big plans – we’re going to be figuring out the seating chart, assembling all of our programs for the ceremony, packing all of the “Out-of-Town Guest Welcome Bags,” and having a final meeting with our cake guy. It’s going to be busy I am sure, but I am excited to spend a weekend “with the girls” seeing as my sister will also be in town!

Enjoy your weekend! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Adventures in Running…Barefoot