Suggestions, Please!! :)

Posted by follow me On 0 comments
When I was younger (around age 7) I made a short list of promises to my mom. These promises were (and I have still not broken any of these)....

1. I will never pierce anything other than my ears (and only one earring hole allowed!).

2. I will never dye my hair.
3. I will never get a tattoo.
4. I will never ride on a motorcycle.
5. I will never kill anyone.


Yes, that’s right, I placed dying my hair and committing a serious crime in the same list of promises – hey, I was 7!

Either way, the topic of this post is not to come clean about riding a motorcycle (because I still haven’t and won’t), but instead to talk about my blonde hair. Indeed, today I am going to reach out to you lovely bloggers to see if you have any tips or tricks for me for my blonde hair (is it sad that I feel really lame posting this?! Oh well…)

I’ve never colored/dyed my hair, but I am wishing that it was a little bit blonder these days. Back in my high school days my hair was SUPER blonde due to my summers spent lifeguarding **there may or may not be a picture framed in my parent’s house of me and my siblings that my entire family refers to as the “tanning-bed girl picture” because of how tan my skin was (not from tanning beds, but naturally from the sun) and how bleach blonde my hair was after a summer working at the pool.** but since the day that I quit the oh-so-promising career of sitting in a tall chair, yelling at teenagers running, and watching out for drowning children my hair has unfortunately darkened more and more each year.

With my wedding coming up (and even sooner my bridal portraits) I wanted to see if there were any products/tips you all had for me that could help brighten/lighten my blonde hair. I already use the John Freida Blonde Shampoo (with the lightening complex) and Conditioner and there are many planned "Spring-time" walks and outside activities already planned with M. (you know, to get a little sunlight on my locks!)

Please note the change in color shown in the pictures below. Also, please excuse the terrible cropped top I was wearing in this picture – in my defense I had just graduated high-school and we were at the beach

Blonde…. (I am second from the left...on second thought, I am the only blonde in the photo so you probably already guessed that)


Blonde…less.. Please, any suggestions?!?! You don't want me to break one of my promises to my Mom!! :)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Suggestions, Please!! :)